Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brandon's Birthday!



This cake is inspired by the artwork of my niece Sophia

Brandon turned 27 on Sept. 20!!! Yay! I had to work on his birthday so we celebrated it the day before. We went up Logan Canyon and had yummy tinfoil dinners and s'mores with the Garfield's. It was so pretty with all of the leaves changing and we had lots of fun! I didn't have to work too early on Saturday so I got up and made Brandon his favorite: strawberry crepes! He got some new binoculars to use on all his hunting expeditions this fall. I hope he had an good day! Love you babe!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun . . . Happy Birthday. We really gotta get together and play games sometime so you can see Clarysa and the house. Where are you guys living?

SAM and RACHEL said...

that is one fancy cake!!! happy birthday!

Tori and/or Clark said...

very cute. Happy Birthday Brandon!!!! Oh, thanks val for the props on your wedding picture.

k myers said...

Happy Birthday! (okay, it is a little late) I hope you shoot some big elk or deer or whatever season you are hunting right now! That would be a nice present I am sure...

Marie said...

Hey Valerie! It's Marie (woodhead)! How are you? I found your blog and it's super cute. You and your husband are adorable! Hope you're doing well :)