Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Break and other updates

great snow angel!
I'm not even sure whose gift this was, probably Sophia's, we had a blast with it! but it is actually magnets stuck together made into a head cage just for Stephanie! It was the most fun making the magnets into a ball and then trying to play catch with out breaking it!
Opening gifts! Yeah!
The day after Christmas when the whole family was snowed in at my parents, me and Steph played in the snow with Ezra and Sophia. Brandon came out to take some pictures and naturally he started a snow ball fight after this sweet picture. It was great! don't worry, we got Brandon pretty good!!

Obviously I was not so great at taking pictures this year!! I am so sad we didn't even get any of the Hayes Christmas party! We went to a party Christmas eve with Brandon's family and it was really fun! We drove back to Logan that night so I could make it to work in the morning. Though I of course would rather have been with family on Christmas, but it was a really easy, fun day at work! After work we went to my mom and dad's house. We had a great time spending time with family and relaxing over the break!

Now I am back to school and it is busy busy busy!!! Brandon's favorite thing to do is tease me about how he doesnt have to go to school and I do. So rude..... luckily he makes up for it by picking up my slack around the house. He is great! I am so lucky to have him!! Thats all for now really.... except we cant WAIT for summer time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey where is the water slide in hyrum that looks sweet!!!