What? When? That is exciting, but why South Dakota? I am curious to know....I hope all is well and we still never got our wii play time in...we'll have to try before you move...
sad, but I am ok with the information I have. Have Fun. And tell Brandon that this is the last time that he gets to move you out of state, NO MORE!!!! I have spoken.
hey i don't know if you will be checking this soon enough....but hopefully....if you read this in time give me a call..... i would call you but i dont have your number on my phone.... we are in lehi this whole weekend
HEY I FOUND YOU GUYS.. I dont know why it took me so long. i found you from Camilles blog. i cant believe you are movin that far away. that is crazy. i hope everything is going great for you.
Val! I am so happy that I found your blog! You guys are such a cute couple! I can't believe you are moving to South Dakota. That will be fun though! Keep in touch! Love ya!
9 comments:
What? When? That is exciting, but why South Dakota? I am curious to know....I hope all is well and we still never got our wii play time in...we'll have to try before you move...
What the heck? Why are you moving to South Dakota? Are you doing security systems again??
umm....like everyone else....we want more info
why are you moving there?
hey where will you guys be general conference weekend?
sad, but I am ok with the information I have. Have Fun. And tell Brandon that this is the last time that he gets to move you out of state, NO MORE!!!! I have spoken.
hey i don't know if you will be checking this soon enough....but hopefully....if you read this in time give me a call.....
i would call you but i dont have your number on my phone....
we are in lehi this whole weekend
i forgot to leave my number....
435-890-8571
HEY I FOUND YOU GUYS.. I dont know why it took me so long. i found you from Camilles blog. i cant believe you are movin that far away. that is crazy. i hope everything is going great for you.
you need to tell everyone where you're really going now.
Val! I am so happy that I found your blog! You guys are such a cute couple! I can't believe you are moving to South Dakota. That will be fun though! Keep in touch! Love ya!
Post a Comment