YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is her name!?!?!?! remember when camille wanted you to name your first girl paisley hayes? i think that was the name...anyways i am so happy for the two of you and now the THREE of you.
Congrats she looks so cute!!!! I hope baby and mom are doing great!!! Whats her name and how much did she weigh and all that good stuff? Love Aunt Denise
That's funny, My cousin is actually going to name their girl Paisley and I wouldn't be surprised if it was after Brad Paisley. Whatever you name her will be great. Don't stress about it.
Yeah!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see this cute Little One. I am assuming there is no name picked out yet as there wasn't one listed. It is okay, just don't take two weeks like Tim and Ashli did :) Was she born on the 11th? If she was then she shares a birthday with her most favorite Auntie. We will definitely be buddies because of that. Oh Val, I hope you are doing great and I am sure that Brandon is taking great care of you and baby. Congrats!!!! I will call you in a little bit, after you guys have kind of settled back at home with your precious cargo. I love you guys!!!
YAY! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats you guys, that is so awesome! I hope everything is still going well and what a great Christmas present! We are so happy for you!
11 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is her name!?!?!?! remember when camille wanted you to name your first girl paisley hayes? i think that was the name...anyways i am so happy for the two of you and now the THREE of you.
Congrats she looks so cute!!!! I hope baby and mom are doing great!!!
Whats her name and how much did she weigh and all that good stuff?
Love Aunt Denise
That's funny, My cousin is actually going to name their girl Paisley and I wouldn't be surprised if it was after Brad Paisley. Whatever you name her will be great. Don't stress about it.
wahoo!! congratulations....now get some rest!
I'm so happy for you!!! Chris & I say congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!
So exciting! You two will make awesome parents! Oakley is one lucky little girl! Can't wait to see her!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see this cute Little One. I am assuming there is no name picked out yet as there wasn't one listed. It is okay, just don't take two weeks like Tim and Ashli did :) Was she born on the 11th? If she was then she shares a birthday with her most favorite Auntie. We will definitely be buddies because of that. Oh Val, I hope you are doing great and I am sure that Brandon is taking great care of you and baby. Congrats!!!! I will call you in a little bit, after you guys have kind of settled back at home with your precious cargo. I love you guys!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful.
YAY! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats you guys, that is so awesome! I hope everything is still going well and what a great Christmas present! We are so happy for you!
congrats Val and Brandon! CAn't wait to meet her! Happy holidays from down under!
Congratulations! She is beeeeeautiful! I want to see her and you in real life. We should get together?!?
Post a Comment