Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camping



hiking


Oaks and "macaaw" aka Grandma






Playing in the snow!
LOVING the dirt! I think she followed a beetle under there....
What every child should be allowed to look like once in a while...homeless

We went camping at Mirror Lake with my family, and we had SO much fun! We were a little nervous that we would get NO sleep, but Oaks did pretty good, probably because she was worn out from playing so hard! She seriously was in heaven! She loved every part of camping, and it was so fun to enjoy it with her! We went fishing, canoeing, hiking, ate LOTS of yummy food. When we were hiking oaks was on brandon's shoulders and a guy hiked by us with his shirt off. Oaks saw him and kept saying, "Naked! Naked!" HAHA! It was hilarious! I don't know how I kept a straight face while the dude walked by us!

1 comment:

SAM and RACHEL said...

she is darling!
btw....jett looks homeless everyday! he's a little dirt magnet.