This was on a really steep hill in San Francisco
So this summer has been an adventure so far! We decided to switch to another company to sale security systems, and they are also in the bay area. While waiting for an apartment to be ready at the new company, we have just been vacationing! We have had a blast!! Monday we drove to the jelly belly factory and got loaded up on lots of treats! We then went and saw Prince Caspian, which was pretty good. We also went to the most delicious greek restraunt for lunch!! Yummy!!! Luckily it's close to our current apartments, so I can go there a lot!
Tuesday we went through Muir woods, which is a redwood forest. It was sooo pretty!! We also went to Muir beach. Brandon had a lot of fun trying to not get wet in the waves, but of course he got soaked! It was really cold and windy! I felt bad for him. We then drove into San Francisco on the Golden Gate Bridge. It was pretty, but not worth the $5 toll we had to pay.... but of course we had to go over it while we are here...I mean, I was a big fan of Full House back in the day after all!
Wednesday we finally got to move our stuff into our apartment, but there was not furniture yet!!! The owner of the company felt really bad and treated us to a nice seafood dinner at fishermans wharf. I ate a whole crab!!! It was delicious, and wierd, and it took me forever to eat!!! But I loved it! :) Then we wandered around chinatown. Brandon fulfilled his dream of getting a few chinese stars and a chinese sword, and I fulfilled my dream of getting some really cute chinese lanterns!! It was really fun!We are so happy we got a little break from work (which is unheard of in the summer sales business!!) Brandon is so much fun, and I love him so much! We had a lot of fun together! We are looking forward to the rest of the summer, and hopefully some visitors :)
4 comments:
I am glad you are having fun. Why are you switching companies? I wish I were there with the warm weather and the fun scenery
HEY! I had no idea you had a blog until today! I was trying to give you so much crap in my blog. Guess you saw that. I havnt even had time to look at it yet I'm so flippin excited. I miss you guys bad! I'll leave another comment when I look at your cut pics
ok, let me just say, I love you having a blog. It was so fun to look at all your pics. Seth told me that he talked to Brandon about your work dilema. I hope things will be better for you. Way cool you've just got to tour though. I will check often so keep it up. I miss you guys again and am trying to talk Seth into taking the drive to come see you. We'll have to talk on when will be a good time to come. I'm glad I found ou you have a blog
Hi Valerie... this is Natalie Dahl from back in the days of high school! I just came across your blog today and you guys look like you are having lots of fun times!
Post a Comment