




So we went down to San Francisco this weekend. It's about 30 min away from our apartment in Fremont. It was really fun! Lots of touristy shops and other fun things to see. We had some delicious clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl for dinner. I also got to see sea lions for the first time ever! Man are they stinky things! It was really windy of course, but the view was very pretty. We had a lot of fun! Thanks to Gary and Ellie for coming with us! We had a great time!
3 comments:
How fun!!! Enjoy the time there because you ARE coming back. :)
Valerie!!!! Welcome to Cali! Don't you love the great weather here? I am so glad that you guys started a blog so that I can know what is going on with you two cute lovebirds! How is everything so far? I hope all is well. I miss you, we need to play soon!
HI!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! I love that you started a blog!!! Now we get to be friends again!!! Loving it!
Post a Comment