Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Weekend!



We went to the prasidio this past weekend. Its a park at the base of the golden gate bridge with beaches and docks... and stuff. It was really pretty- FREEZING and windy, but it was still fun! We also drove around to some other beaches and stuff..... weekends are the best!














Brandon at Fort Point, trying not to get caught in HUGE waves!
I took cover in our car eventually.














This is a museum, I had to take a picture cuz it's in the Alfred Hitchcock movie vertigo-I'm a big fan!


1 comment:

The Garfields said...

FUN! Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselfs. Have you finished those books yet? What did you think of the series? I still want to come see you guys so bad but I don't see it happening, but believe me when you get back we will bo boating and camping maniacs