This past weekend I got to go to Lacie's wedding at the Grand Canyon. It was SO much fun to see her and be able to spend time with her and her family! Saturday the girls got to spend time pampering ourselves at the salon-I had my first pedicure ever and it was great! :) Suday was the wedding, but it wasnt until sunset, so we had plenty of time to get down to the Grand Canyon and get Lacie all ready. It was the first time I had ever been to the Grand Canyon and it was really cool! It was fun helping Lace get ready and everything. It made me think a lot about my wedding, and it made me REALLY homesick for my sweetie! I was sad Brandon stayed in CA working! Anyway, I had a great time and I am really happy for Lacie and Chris!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lacie does look beautiful. I am glad that you posted pictures. I talked to your mom when we were in Utah and she said you were in AZ at Lacie's wedding. I really wanted to see pics. Do you have anymore? Maybe you could email me them. I am glad that you had fun on your little vacation. It is sad being away from your hubby though. I get sad too. Although if you ask CJ he will say I don't get sad, especially if I am visiting family.
Post a Comment