Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Notre Dame, and the beach of course!

This is Brand in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart on Notre Dame Campus.

me in front of the golden dome
relaxing at lake Michigan
So we haven't really been doing much but working and trying to get things lined up for our return to Logan. Exciting!!! We did however take an exciting walk around Notre Dame campus the other day. It's huge, and pretty! Also, we are only about a 30 min drive to St. Joseph's which is on the shore of Lake Michigan. We love it out there! It reminds me of Bear Lake, minus the FREEZING cold water! Well, and it's a little bigger than Bear Lake.... I seriously wish we could just go there and play every day!

3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Hey Val!!! When are you guys going back to Logan? I bet you are excited for that. How has it been so far in Indiana?

Ellie and Gary said...

Sounds like a blast! I am glad you guys are happy!

Tori and/or Clark said...

hey val!!! We miss you too. Ezra looks at my photography book and finds you and brandon and calls you two by name, it's cute. although yours just sounds like Blah still, I'm working on it.