I was in AZ the day of my friend's wedding running around in her hotel room helping her get ready. Brandon called me and through sketchy cell phone service asked me how I felt about moving to Indianna for the rest of the summer. I laughed and told him I would call him after the festivities of the wedding that evening. Silly Brandon, always teasing.....
After the glorious wedding and the pictures and fun that evening I was back at my hotel room. I finally got a hold of Brandon and he again asked me something about moving to Indianna. Just so you know, Brandon really loves to tease me. . . being that I loved where we lived in California this is exactly the kind of thing Brandon would tease me about. The thing is, he was serious. I dont think I actually believed him until I got back to California and saw everyone else packing up. Our sales office really was closing and the company really was moving us all to South Bend, Indianna. WHAT?!!???!!! Yeah, pretty disappointing.
We left last Friday, stopped in Utah for a couple of days, and then drove to Indianna arriving this past Tuesday night. Sad. Fortunately there are some cool things here too. fireflies. thats about it.
This is our new apartment complex. Sweet....Notre Dame College dorm style!Our last trip into Fisherman's Wharf. It was really smokey from all the fires!! Dont worry, the seafood was still delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment