Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trip back to Utah! Nauvoo!


The Lotus on the Mississippi
By the Mississippi in Nauvoo

The Temple
Right across from the temple, looking over Nauvoo


Our friend Katherine was in Nauvoo the same time we were! We got to see some sites together and go to a concert that night. We also got to meet her new little girl Hailey! She was soo cute, even in her sleep!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! Where are you guys now?

Tori and/or Clark said...

I am jealous!! I haven't seen the rebuilt temple yet, I only saw the empty grounds. It was sad. probably a completely different feeling now that it is rebuilt. Weird, never thought of that. Thanks for the picks, I'm glad you are back.

SAM and RACHEL said...

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! i dont know how you found me but i'm so glad you did!!!! and an added bonus....you have a way to get a hold of Katherine....i have tried so hard to contact her since we left....but no luck....
i'm going to update my blog here in a couple minutes....with my brand new baby pictures fresh from this morning!!! you should check it out....its so fun!

k myers said...

Hi guys! So, my blog was getting REALLY long, and the picture I have of us together is NOT cute...So, because I am still a little vain, I didn't put it in...Sorry! BUT really, that was a highlight of my trip as well, seeing you guys...And we do need to get together, no fishing involved, and have some fun!!! Okay, we could fish, but then lets do something else as well....Maybe Hailee will even be awake!

C.J. and Jackie said...

We're really coming Val! We are moving October 9. We will be at my mom's house while we look for a place to live! We definitely have to play!