Brandon and I were planning on visiting his mission this fall, but we were so close when we were in Indiana, we decided to go through there on the way home. It was SO much fun! I thought it would be really fun for Brandon, and well...maybe a little boring for me, BUT luckily I was wrong! I really enjoyed meeting the people Brandon served. We even got to go to church in the Oneida Branch where he served on the reservation. I was surprised at how many people recognized Brandon immediately, even though it had been 4 yrs to the date since Brandon had first come to that area. Amazingly, we were able to hit up all his areas. It was really fun. Also, a cute couple Mike and Dorothy, that Brandon served when he was out there let us stay with them. It was so much fun to see around there farm and hang out. We loved it!
Brandon in Baraboo, WI
Me at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. It was freezing and I was in shorts!
No comments:
Post a Comment