So Brandon and I had Thurs and Friday off before the fourth so we decided to go camping up AF canyon above Silver Lake Flatt Res. It was SOOOOOO pretty!!! Friday morning we hiked up to Silver Lake, which is just at the top of the mountains above where we were camping. There were five different waterfalls coming down the cliffs going into the lake. It was awesome! We fished for a while, and just relaxed by the lake. My parents came up Friday night and camped with us and Brandon's family came to hang out with us for a while too! It was fun to see everyone! Saturday we went to the Stadium of Fire with my family. It was fun, and the fireworks were amazing!! The Fourth of July is for sure my FAVORITE holiday!! Oh, and for anyone who cares, the pregnancy is going great! I feel great! We find out if it's a boy or girl on the 22nd and I can't wait!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Fourth of July!
So Brandon and I had Thurs and Friday off before the fourth so we decided to go camping up AF canyon above Silver Lake Flatt Res. It was SOOOOOO pretty!!! Friday morning we hiked up to Silver Lake, which is just at the top of the mountains above where we were camping. There were five different waterfalls coming down the cliffs going into the lake. It was awesome! We fished for a while, and just relaxed by the lake. My parents came up Friday night and camped with us and Brandon's family came to hang out with us for a while too! It was fun to see everyone! Saturday we went to the Stadium of Fire with my family. It was fun, and the fireworks were amazing!! The Fourth of July is for sure my FAVORITE holiday!! Oh, and for anyone who cares, the pregnancy is going great! I feel great! We find out if it's a boy or girl on the 22nd and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just want to say that I love your hair! It is so cute! Also, you guys are super cute together! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. I am really excited for you!
loving you pregnant. please let's get together and play
holy cow you guys have been busy. it looks like a ton of fun. and i am so glad the pregnancy is going good for you. i cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl. i am going to say a boy, just cause i know like 15 people that are having boys. but i could be wrong! :)
Hi Valerie! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm glad it's going well! You are going to be the cutest mom :)
Post a Comment