Thursday, July 30, 2009

We are having a GIRL!!!

Her cute little foot

Last Wednesday we found out we are having a little girl!! We are so excited!!! It's fun to finally know it will be a "she" so we can stop calling her an "it". She is healthy as far as they can tell, and I am doing great too. She was hiding her face behind her hands, legs, and the placenta, so we didn't get great face shots....but the foot is cute :) I am not really showing too much yet. I work at a residential treatment center with teenage girls and I haven't told the girls yet that I am preggo. I decided maybe I'll just wait and see which one of them will have the guts to ask me about it! he he he.....

1 comment:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Oh Val! I am so excited for you guys. What a cute little girl you guys will have. I can't wait to see her. Oh YEAH! I get to go buy you a present now! Yeah for babies!